Health and Safety
Our commitment to the Health and Safety of our guests, collaborators and suppliers is our priority.
Guided by our Reason for Being and a history of almost 50 years, we have developed the CUIDAR Program, which conforms to the suggestions of the WHO (World Health Organization), and the requirements of the National Protocol for Accommodation and Gastronomy of the Ministry of Tourism and Sports of the Nation as well as the Safe Travel guidelines of the World Tourism Council (WTTC).
Our CARE Program includes a set of measures to prevent the transmission of COVID-19. The application of several of these measures could affect the availability of some of our services.
1. SAFE TRAVELS Seal. We have aligned ourselves with the recommendations and guidelines offered by the World Tourism Council.
2. New technologies. . To minimize direct contact, but without neglecting the cordiality that characterizes us, we have incorporated our technologies:
• Digital Check In. You can check in and check out digitally.
• Online Guest Service. Through our online application, you can request requirements, room service, reserve a table, through your mobile.
• Guest Experience digital service. The guest can contact those responsible for Guest Experience, through WhatsApp or the hotel application.
3. Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols. We have adjusted our cleaning and disinfection protocols according to the new WHO standards for the prevention of COVID-19.
• Sanitation Stations distributed in the hotel
• Increased frequency of cleaning public areas, contact points and room surfaces.
• New protocols in food safety and hygiene.
• Temperature check and accreditation of good health to our collaborators.
• We have removed certain high-touch items from the rooms.
• Air quality: We increased the frequency of cleaning ventilation systems.